COVID-19: Please know that we are remaining
vigilant and deeply devoted to keeping our
families, guests and staff healthy and well.
We are continuing to take all necessary precautions throughout this ever changing time. To remain compliant with the latest regulatory guidelines, we have the following policies and procedures in place:
- Many families are requesting that face masks are worn by all guests. In these circumstances, please respect their need for this safety measure - we have masks available at the funeral home.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our facilities.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend services.
- If you are not comfortable attending services at this time, there are many ways to offer your condolences remotely, such as memorial donations, sharing memories on your loved one's Tribute Wall, sending flowers to the service or the family's home, and many more. We're happy to walk you through any of these or additional options, just give us a call.
- We are currently meeting with families in-person for both at-need as well as pre-need arrangements, safely distanced and with facial coverings in our conference rooms. For those who are more comfortable making arrangements remotely, we can of course still facilitate this option and meet in a virtual setting, exchanging necessary documentation electronically.
- Live streaming of services is available for families and friends who are unable to attend.
We are helping families craft meaningful services, while heeding the rapidly changing guidelines set forth by state and local authorities. Simplifying does not have to mean sacrificing. We understand that the days immediately following the death of a loved one only happen once, and we are here to help you safely honor your loved one in the special way they deserve.
We are fully committed to protecting those we are so honored to serve and continue to provide an opportunity for families to safely receive the support that they so desperately need. The safety of our community, our families, and our team is our top priority.
Remain healthy and please call us with any questions at 860-666-0600.
The Duksa Family