We're proud to do our part in honoring our country's veterans, and giving back to those whose sacrifice and patriotism define our great nation. We will provide you and your family with professional and dignified Veterans’ services and assist you during your time of need. We will support you in honoring your loved one for their dedication and selfless service.
We will make all arrangements for any combination of traditional military tributes. Our staff will also complete all necessary paperwork so that you will receive Veteran benefits available to your loved one.
Traditional Elements & Honors
Military Funeral Honors:
- Flag Presentation Service by the military
- The playing of Taps by a lone bugler or an audio recording
- A Final Salute at the gravesite
Other Veteran Benefits
In addition to coordinating honors related to the service itself, we will complete all paperwork to arrange for:
- An American Flag. Every eligible honorably discharged veteran is entitled to an American flag.
- A Presidential Memorial Certificate. This is a certificate expressing the nation's recognition of the veteran's service. The veteran's name is inscribed and the certificate bears the signature of the president. Certificates are issued in the name of honorably discharged, deceased veterans.
- Headstones or Markers. The VA provides headstones and markers for the graves of veterans anywhere in the world and for eligible dependents of veterans buried in national, state veteran or military cemeteries.
- Memorial Plots. If an eligible veteran's remains are not available for burial, the VA will provide a plot and headstone or marker in a national cemetery for memorialization. If you wish to place the memorial in a cemetery other than a national cemetery, the VA will provide the headstone or marker but not the plot itself.
- Burial in a VA National Cemetery. This includes the gravesite, opening and closing of the grave, a grave box, and perpetual care.
- Reimbursement of Burial Expenses. We will file all paperwork for available benefits. For information on eligibility and the different levels of potential reimbursement, please review their Guide to VA Burial Allowances.
Please visit the following links for detailed information about the options available for honoring service members and other aspects of military funerals: